Press Release: Increased demand in the US for Miris HMA™
Increased demand in the US for Miris HMA™
As milk analyzer company Miris received clearance by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its Miris Human Milk Analyzer™ (HMA) in December, doctors in the US for the first time have access to a test to help analyze the nutrients in breast milk. Miris HMA™ has been available since 2006 and the instrument is registered as a Medical Device in Europe, and Japan and is now also available in the US.
- Press Release: Increased demand in the US for Miris HMA™
- Optics.org: US health authorities clear infrared analyzer for human breast milk
- RxWiki News: A Diagnostic Test for Breast Milk?
- Miris HMA is cleared by FDA
- Miris honours World Prematurity Day
- beQuoted: Återhämtning i Miris
- Analysguiden: ny produkt lanserad
- Veckans Affärer: Siktar på USA – svenska bioteknikbolaget hoppas ta världen med storm
- beQuoted: Ny säljstrategi lyfter Miris
- Miris is hiring: Director R&D and Production